PADI OPEN WATER COURSE – COSTA RICA
Get Certified! Take your Scuba Lesson with the PADI Open Water Diver Course. Want to become a fully certified diver? The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. The full Open Water Certification will allow you to dive any where in the world to a maximum depth of 60ft/18m without the assistance of a PADI professional.
How the course works?
This course teaches student divers the fundamental knowledge and skills they need to dive with a buddy, independent of supervision.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- In two days you will do 4 Open Water Dives from the boat to review your skills and explore our underwater world with your PADI dive instructor!
- It takes only 3-4 days to complete.
- Short on time? The PADI Scuba Diver course might be right for you.
What do I need to start?
Almost anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a PADI Open Water Diver certification.
Minimum age: 10 years old (Junior Open Water Diver) and 15 years old (Open Water Diver)
How can you start learning now?
Enroll in Start Scuba Online and you can start learning right away. Get started now!
Price: $ 435 USD
Included in the course price:
- Dive equipment (Mask, Fins, BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Weights)
- Softdrinks, Fruits and snacks on the boat
- Bilingual PADI dive instructor
- Comfortabel and custom designed dive boats with canopy
- All taxes included
Not included in the course price:
- Transfer to dive shop