START SCUBA ONLINE - PADI DIGITAL COURSES
PADI Digital Courses
Purchase an eLearning course (available on iOS, Android, Desktop)
- Mobile/Tablet Requirements: iOS 10 or later/Android 5.1.1 or later/Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Web Viewer/Browser Requirements: Mac OS: The most current releases of Safari and Chrome are supported.
- Windows: The most current releases of Firefox and Chrome are supported.
- Unsupported browser versions include Safari 8 and earlier, Firefox 47 and earlier, Chrome 51 and earlier, and all versions of Opera.
Purchase a desktop-only course (not compatible with mobile or tablets)
This eLearning products provides you immediate access to all the available materials you need to complete the knowledge development portion of your course. You will also gain access to supplementary learning tools which are located in the Resources section of the product.
Enroll in – PADI’s Open Water Diver Touch (a tablet app)- and you can start learning right away. The Open Water Diver Touch gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace. Get started now!
PADI’s Open Water Diver Touch has a fee, so have your credit card ready when getting registered. If you register through this link here on our website, the Open Water Course will cost you $ 499 USD (part 1 will be charged at sign up and part 2 with Deep Blue Diving).
If you think about the additional day or two that you’ll have once on your vacation without having to study! The Open Water Diver Online Course is the right choice.
You can also start learning with – PADI’s eLearning Option – and you can start learning right away. PADI Open Water Diver Online gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive PC based program. Get started now!
PADI’s eLearning option has a fee, so have your credit card ready when getting registered. If you register for Padi´s elearning through this link here on our website, the Open Water Course will cost you $ 499 USD (part 1 will be charged at sign up and part 2 with Deep Blue Diving).
PADI´S ONLINE LEARNING OPTIONS
Interactive offline courses to install in mobile devices (Tablets and phones) with the Touch App. No internet required after the app download.
The Touch integrates the PADI Open Water Diver Manual with the PADI Open Water Diver Video into a powerful, tablet-based learning experience. When you dive in with the Touch, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
After you download the Touch, you don’t need to be online to use it so you can truly learn anytime, anywhere.
Online interactive courses for PCs and Laptops. Internet required.
This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor.
Right away you can start to study and even write your final exam online. When finished print out your eLearning record and bring it.
After signing up, we will get in touch with you to give you professional assistance; so you can contact us anytime during your studies.