The beautiful colonial city of Granada, Nicaragua is an easy one-day tour from Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Dating back to 1524, the heart of Granada is preserved with original architecture showed off beautifully in the cathedral and other churches, along with homes and public buildings. The city is located next to the enormous Lake Nicaragua, the largest fresh water lake in Central America. Its little islands, called “isletas”, are volcanic in origin.
On this tour, you will also visit the famous artisan market of Masaya. Specialized handicrafts include handmade hammocks, leather bags and leather sandals.
Roundtrip transportation in a vehicle with a/c, bottle of water and snack, bilingual tour guide, immigration fees at the border, breakfast and lunch, City Tour of Granada with a visit to the Cathedral, artisan market in Masaya, and Masaya Volcano hike to Catarina Lookout point.
- Full day tour, starts at dive shop or hotel
- All year round
- Minimum 2 pax
- Minimum age: 5
PRICE: $ 150 USD BOOK NOW
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE:
- Private transportation
- Bilingual local guide
- All taxes included
- Comfortable clothes
- Fully enclosed shoes for hiking (no Flip-flops or open back shoes)
- Sunscreen, If you are sensitive to the heat, you may want to wear a hat.
- Insect Repellent
- Rain Gear
- Drinking Water
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE:
- The Granada, Nicaragua tour only operates Tuesdays and Thursdays
- It is required to bring your passport and a copy of your flight tickets departing Costa Rica (for immigration purposes)