DAILY SNORKEL TRIPS - PLAYAS DEL COCO
Costa Rica is a snorkeling haven, and the Guanacaste province stands out with its diverse marine life, making it the ultimate destination for an unparalleled snorkeling experience.
Would you like to accompany your diving partner, friends or family on a day trip with the boat? That’s possible as a passenger or snorkeler! On our comfortable boats you will find the ideal environment to relax and sunbathe. If you prefer a more active pastime, then you can snorkel.
We will take you to two different snorkeling sites and you will be able to snorkel at each site for approximately 40 minutes, allowing you to fully enjoy the underwater wonders. Depending on the given conditions such as wind and waves, we select the most suitable places for you. Dive in to discover sharks, rays, turtles and a colorful variety of reef fish. Maybe luck is on your side and you catch a glimpse of jumping dolphins! We return to Playas del Coco beach around noon.
It all starts at 7:40am in our dive shop with paperwork and equipment fitting. Depart at 8:00am and have the opportunity to explore the beautiful islands in the Papagayo Gulf.
- Snorkeling vests and a variety of flotation options await all passengers.
- Enjoy year-round snorkeling with consistent visibility in our location.
- The water temperature ranges normally from 25 – 30 Celsius, making a rashguard or 3 mm wetsuit suitable for comfort.
- Please consider that there won’t be any beaches or rocks; your snorkeling adventure will take place in waters too deep for standing.
- Our snorkeling sites, just 10 minutes away, are accessible throughout the year.
DAILY SNORKEL TRIPS